Wednesday, March 25, 2009

*




I am 1 now.



I can say all kinds of words...I can say, "Hi." "Wow" "Uh-oh" "Ball"...and if you ask me where the ball is, I will get it for you..."Bubble" and "Dada"...for doggie.

I walk everywhere now...I have gotten so good at walking.

I have started giving kisses...they are wide-open kisses, so Mummy gets a little slobbery sometimes :)

I sleep in a big girl bed now...as of tonight. Mummy moved Scottie into Solomon's bed, Solomon will go to Camille's bed, and I got Scottie's bed.

I had my birthday party on Sar. Mar. 21. It was a lot of fun...I got lots of nice outfits, a book, really cool sunglasses and hair bow clips, and a cool baby and a stroller. I love my baby.
We had my party at the park. It was such a nice day out. Mummy, naturally, took lots of pictures.












1 comment:

  1. mady: "i wanna play with the stroller", "look there's a baby" (referring to the last pic).
    awesome cake. you sure have a talented mama. very cool shades!

    ReplyDelete