Thursday, March 12, 2009

*

Somebody has decided not to like bathtime anymore.
And it can be pinned down to the very day that happened...Fri. night of last week.
Bathtime has always been a fun, enjoyable, splashing good time...but as of Friday night...not anymore.
My Mummy is used to being able to sit on the toilet and read her SHAPE or PARENTS magazine for 20 mins while Scott and I play...but tonight, Mummy had to actually get into the bath with us to keep me quiet.
I sat on her lap and snuggled into her like it was nobody's business. I did not want to let her go...then she got me used to sitting in the tub without crying, she got out, and I was just fine sitting there playing until Scott decided to dump water over my head and the meltdown began.
It must be a phase...a silly phase at that...and Mummy hopes it passes really soon...although, with all that exercising she is doing, maybe sitting in a nice warm bath every night might do her some good :)

4 comments:

  1. how could you not enjoy bathtime. with, bubbles, toys, your big brother, warm water, splashing, cups to dump water on each other. my kids just don't get it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
    HAPPY BIRTHADY DEAR AERIN,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
    (you look like a monkey and you smell like one too!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, what your other auntie said....lol!

    ReplyDelete