Thursday, April 2, 2009

*

So, here is my life since that big long shopping day at Bass Pro Shops.
This is a pair of sunglasses that my Grandma G gave me...don't I look so pretty???

Here I am playing with the baby that Auntie Christine gave me for my birthday...I am also wearing the outfit that Auntie Michelle gave me.
I really love my baby.

Scottie has been moved into a real big boy bed now and I got his old bed. We were hanging out and playing one day and I guess he must miss his bed, cause this is where we ended up playing.



Grandma G gave me this sit on bear for Christmas. Now that I have enough balance I can sit on it by myself...Mama used to just hold me on it.



This is Mama's new favourite pic of me.



And here I am again, playing with my baby. I was taking her for a walk.




2 comments:

  1. i think the sunglasses look cuter on you than on your brother!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man....she is ALWAYS smiling!!! i think bella is gonna be the same way...

    ReplyDelete