Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So, like Mummy was saying in my last post, I am walking now. Today, I just don't want to stop and Mummy was actually able to take some video of me...to be honest, she took about 6 videos of me today.

I hope you enjoy the videos.

5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh; so cute! i love the skinny-legged wobbly walk. good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute - must be related to me - ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOORAY for walking already!!!
    in the first video, when she's standing at your legs and your looking down right on her, she looks just like scott. i love her laugh in the 2nd video. mady does the same thing with trying to stand up kian or carry him. aren't they such big helpers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, Christine was just saying today that her and Scott do look a lot alike.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey your title says the life of baby Baerin...

    ReplyDelete