Monday, September 14, 2009

*


So much has gone on since my last post 3 months ago.

August was a really bust month. Mama and Daddy looked at houses to rent and we found one. So, all of August Mama packed (and we unpacked) boxes...she got a little frustrated at times...lol
But here's a picture of us helping Mama bring boxes to the living room.
At our new house there are goats. We moved into a house at the back of 2 acres, and Dina lives in the house at the front of the 2 acres...and they are her goats. Here we are feeding the goats orange tree leaves...they like them.
In the middle of the month, we moved in...and before we even got anything unpacked, Mama, Scott and I went to NY to visit Auntie Michelle, Uncle Tony, Madisyn and Kian.


We had so much fun. They took us to Ottawa the day after we got there. We got in later at night than planned cause our plane was delayed and then they lost our luggage.


When we went to Ottawa, we went to Boston Pizza, Toys 'R Us, Tim Hortons and Superstore. On another day we went to the zoo in Watertown and then we went shopping. Mama and Auntie also bought us matching outfits to get pictures taken it...yeha, that was lots of fun :)

On our way home from Vegas, we stopped at Bass Pro Shops and got to see a really big aquarium. The stingray would swim right in front me in on the other side of the glass and it scared me.



After Auntie's wedding, we went to Vegas. This picture is of us shopping.




My Auntie Christine got married in July and I got to be a flowergirl. I got to wear a pretty dress. All the pictures Mama has of me on her camera, though, I am wearing my bib so you can't really see my dress, but I will show you a picture anyways.




My first set of pigtails. Mama worked real hard to get these in my hair and I didn't like it, not one little bit, but I got over it cause she thinks they are so cute :)





















1 comment:

  1. we loved having you and hoped you had fun at the zoo and in ottawa. can't wait to see you again. love you in your flower girl dress. and auntie knows first hand how much you don't like getting pigtails put in but you are right that they ever so cute and you got over it. have fun feeding the goats orange tree leaves...don't let them bite you!! :)

    ReplyDelete