Friday, June 12, 2009

*

A little bit of April and May.


Well, Mummy finally took me in for my 1 yr. appt. I weigh 20 lbs 13 0z (I think that was 50th percentile) and I am 30" tall (90-95th percentile, is what the Dr. said, I think).

Mummy and Daddy think I am so small. But Dr. Jones says that I am tall and skinny.



I have all 4 molars now. So, that makes 12 teeth. I was a trooper...they sure hurt coming in, but I made it through it.



I love watching SpongeBon with my brother. We both call him "BobBob". Cousin Bria came over for a couple of days while my Auntie was in England and we made her let us watch BobBob all the time. She thinks it sad that one of my first words is "BobBob". I think it's funny.


Here's me at my Auntie's Bridal Shower wearing her bride tiara. Don't I look like a princess???

Mummy and Daddy bought me and Scottie a toy each when we went to the bookstore. I got a princess doll. Isn't she so pretty???




Here I am sound asleep in my high chair. This is my first time falling asleep there.




I am such a good sport. Every so often, Scottie manages to get ahold of a pen and when he does, he will draw 1 of 3 places...the wall, himself, or me. Guess which one (or two) he chose today.


Scottie and I love wrestling together, too. We always have so much fun playing together. I am so glad that he is my brother.


And now for some May.

For Daddy's birthday, we had a luau party for him. Mummy bought us flower leis.




Oh, goodness...this was a fun day. Mummy was making supper and Daddy was sleeping. What better time than to decide to play in the fireplace. Now, we have never used the fireplace, so apparently, the people who lived here before us, did not do a very good job of cleaning in out...but, we did ;)





Daddy was asked to teach some girls at church gun safety. Well, we went to the Freeman's house to do that, and they have all kinds of animals...cow, goats, chicks...in this picture, even though it is hard tell, I am petting a baby chick.


You know what, I think for now, I will leave at here for May. I will have to get my Mummy to update again later for the rest of May.

















1 comment:

  1. no one can argue and that you and scottie aren't brother and sister cause you two look so much alike and are so darn adorable. can't wait to see you in aug (65 more days...but who's counting!!!)

    ReplyDelete