Friday, November 13, 2009

*

Random October Cuteness

This is me and Kiki. Auntie Laurenne bought Kiki for me when we went to Las Vegas in July. I love sleeping with Kiki and carrying him with me everywhere I go...he is the first toy of mine that I named.


I love talking on the phone. Lots of times, I will pick up the phone and talk to Gaga (Collin)...that's probably who I was talking to this time.



No, Mama Goat, these are my goldfish. You can't have them.




I love reading.







Bubble wrap fun.

Being silly and wearing Scottie's toque that he got for Christmas last year.


Just sitting with my big brother on the couch.


Halloween. We went to ARF first to see Grandma before going Trick or Treating. Aren't I just the cutest little witch you ever did see???



















2 comments:

  1. not a big surprise that you love talking on the phone....you are your mama's girl!! :)loved all the pictures and thanx for finally updating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you are so cute, Aerin. I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete