Make sure you read this whole post...at the end is a super duper cute video of Aerin talking...so worth the 1:25sec.
This is me and my brother being silly.
Easter.
The Easter Bunny was so good to me this year. Scott found my basket for me. I don't really understand yet how to go looking for it.
I got a dress, a Princess nightgown, sandals, ColorDropz for the bathtub...those are so cool. I love having coloured bathwater...princess bubble bath, and some chocolates.
Over at Aunt Shelly's house I got to pet a horsey. He was so cool.
And, of course, doing what I do best...chillazin'!!!
We are so silly...okay, fine, Scottie is really silly. :)
And here we are in the bathtub tonight with half blue and half yellow water...eventually is will be green. Mama put in the ColorDropz tonight.
And last, but not least, here is a video of my sweet little girl talking.
what a big girl talking already. you and your brother are two alike acting like such goofs and yet you are still so adorable!! :)
ReplyDelete